- Periodontal Evaluation: a comprehensive exam of your gum health and needs.
- Scaling and Root Planing: this deep cleaning is done thoroughly in order to minimize the need for surgery.
- Crown Lengthening: conservatively done with your long term maintenance in mind.
- Tissue Graft: meticulous and precisely done to achieve long lasting and predictable root coverage.
- Splinting: to preserve mobile teeth that would otherwise need to be extracted.
- Occlusal adjustment: adjust your bite to resolve traumatic bite interference and to restore harmony.
- Implant placement: expert use of high quality Straumann implants to establish a foundation for a beautiful and functional restoration.
- Bone graft: using minimally invasive techniques for faster healing while achieving the desired result.
- Internal sinus lift: minimally invasive and done while implant is being placed. Highly successful.
- Soft Tissue Augmentation: sculpting tissue around your implant site for long-term aesthetic and ease of maintenance.
- IV Sedation: available for your comfort and peace of mind.
- CT scan: on-site 3-D imaging available.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions: both simple and complicated extractions.
- Canine and other teeth's exposure: to access un-erupted teeth to facilitate orthodontic movement.
- Frenum removal: to improve oral function and gingival stability.
- Tissue Biopsy: sent for evaluation by pathologists from Harvard.